WANT TO LEARN TO KITESURF?
GoKite offers professional kiteboarding tuition to get you riding fast, and make sure you stay safe, while having maximum fun.
Learn to kite board with some of the best Kiteboarding instructors from around the world. Our training programmes are based on the Kitesurfing Australia (KA) standard alongside our highly proved tried and tested teaching methods.
GoKite offers the opportunity to try Kiteboarding with the “Get Wet” pass, but once you become hooked we offer great value “upgrade” packages to continue your learning progression to becoming a competent Kiteboarder.
Lesson prices include all top of the range Cabrinha equipment with Neil Pryde Surf accessories and safety gear. So to get started you’ll just need beachwear and bathers.
Bookings can be made online or by calling GoKite managers Nick and Silke on 0428 465 483 10:00 – 18:00 daily.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
- Quality kiteboarding coaching for all levels
- Excellent customer service and aftercare
- Honest equipment advice
- Will never run lessons in unsuitable conditions
- Lessons run til 8pm for after work and school convenience (daylight permitting)
- Option to learn between our three teaching locations
- No Lesson, no fee!
Kite control in the water (2hrs)
- Includes GET HOOKED package
- First piloting of the kite in the water
- Relaunch kite in the water
- Fly the kite to pull you through the water
$ 295/ Private
$ 449/ Two People
$ 590/ Three People